Nickware Company, LLC DBA Sengii (“Sengii”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We are a custom development, consulting, SaaS (software as a service) provider for associations and other types of organizations. We develop custom software, integrations, learning, marketing, automation, and engagement platforms as a service, and mobile applications for our clients.
(i) your use of the websites sengii.com (for product and service information, help, support, and sales), you.sengii.com (where clients can discuss product development, updates, and strategies);
(ii) your use of our mobile, web applications, and other solutions;
Our use of information on behalf of Clients who use Sengii Platforms (pursuant to which our Clients offer access to platforms for their employees, customers and other authorized individuals), is governed by our contract with that Client and the Client’s own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or privacy practices of Clients or other third parties.
Our Collection of Your Personal Data
Sengii collects and uses information that, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”) in order to deliver our products and services, process applications to join programs, inform you of various opportunities, and provide support, as described below (please also see the “How We Use Information” section below).
We collect Personal Data on our Platforms for the purposes of customer support, marketing, or providing to our Clients who are Data Controllers. Examples of information may include: name, address, phone numbers, company, title, e-mail address, and pictures that are submitted voluntarily.
Personal Data from other sources.
We may receive information from 3rd party services such as Gravitar, LinkedIn, and our Clients who are Data Controllers, for the purposes of customized experiences, security, and integration with their systems.
Automatically Collected Data
As you interact on our Platforms, we may collect information about your computer or device; through cookies, Internet Protocol (IP) address tracking/URL tracking, and other tools (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”). The types of Automatically Collected Data collected on Platforms through the use of these and other tools that we may add from time to time may include: the search terms you used, new or returning user information, browser information, computer or device type, operating system, internet service provider, website usage, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, and ads viewed.
How We Use Information
We use the Personal Data we collect or process (unless otherwise restricted by law) to:
- Provide support for our Platforms
- Provide customized experiences on behalf of our Clients
- Analyze overall trends
- Provide additional security
- Provide networking opportunities on behalf of our Clients
Marketing & Correspondence
If you request additional information about our Platforms (ie products and solutions), we will use Personal Data we collected from the request to respond accordingly. At any time you may unsubscribe from offerings in email, or block push and mobile notifications accordingly.
With your permission, we may also use the information you provide to us as a testimonial.
Anonymized & Aggregated Data
Our platforms may include features such as report generation for analysis of data broadly and specifically on behalf of our Clients.
Disclosure Of Personal Data
Sengii does not disclose your Personal Data to other parties, other than for: the purposes of support; on behalf of our Clients; incidentally and passively via Analytics recording services, such as Google Analytics; payment processors for convenience.
We may also disclose Personal Data to third parties in the following circumstances: (1) if you request or authorize (when required by the law, we will inform you in advance of the third parties to which we may provide your data and the purpose for doing so, and we will obtain your prior consent for such use); (2) the information is provided (a) to comply with the law (for example, to comply with a search warrant, subpoena or other legal process), (b) to enforce an agreement we have with you, (c) to protect our rights, property or safety, or the rights, property or safety of our employees or others, (d) to investigate fraud, or (e) to respond to a government request or to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (3) to address emergencies or acts of God; (4) to address disputes, claims, or to persons holding a legal or beneficial interest; (5) if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, in which case your Personal Data and other information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
How You Can Access and Change Information
Sengii acknowledges that you have the right to access your Personal Data. Our Platforms allow you to access, correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data. In case you request us to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
Upon request, Sengii will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Data. You may access, update or correct your Personal Data or remove it from our system by making a request to us at the contact information provided below. Requests typically receive a response within thirty (30) days. If access cannot be provided within that time frame, we will provide the requesting party with an estimated date by which the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation of why access has been denied.
Sengii has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes on behalf of clients. An individual who seeks to access, correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the Sengii Client (the data controller). If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
EU Data Subjects
Scope. This section applies if you are an individual located in the European Union (“EU”) (“EU Data Subject”). For these purposes, reference to the EU also includes the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and, where applicable, Switzerland.
Sengii is the data controller for the processing of your Personal Data, but we act as data processor on behalf of Clients for Personal Data that we process through our Platforms.
Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data (along with certain other details). If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified or completed. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the rectification where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data and we will do so in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it (we may not delete your data when other interests outweigh your right to deletion). If we have shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of that Personal Data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that is necessary to perform a contract with you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data — unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing; or
- If we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling: You have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data, including profiling, that affect you, unless such processing is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us or you provide your explicit consent to such processing.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your prior consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we have handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us as indicated under “Contact Us” section below.
Our Security Measures to Protect Your Personal Data
We are committed to taking reasonable efforts to secure the information that you choose to provide us, and we use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect against unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Data. We restrict access to Personal Data to our employees, contractors and service providers (described in the “Disclosure of Information” section above) who need to know the information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services.
We retain your Personal Data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We retain Personal Data collected through the Platforms we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client and pursuant to our contract with that Client.
1. What Are Cookies
Cookies are pieces of data sent to your browser when you visit a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. For example, cookies can store your session information for easy log-in to a website or platform, or your language or user interface customization preferences or may allow websites to record your browsing activities (for example, number of page views, number of visitors, and time spent on each page).
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for a set period of time or until you delete it.
We classify cookies in the following categories:
|Categories of Use
||These cookies allow to link the actions of a user during a browser session in order to allow navigation to secure areas of our Platforms and help make the services available through our Platforms work. Without these cookies, basic functions of the Platforms would not work.
||Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver our services, users cannot refuse them.
You can block or delete these cookies by changing the browser settings as explained below
||These cookies are used to store choices you make and your preferences regarding our services (such as your user name, language or the region you are in, enable user interface customization).
These cookies are not essential for using our services. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable or may not function properly.
|You can block or delete these cookies by changing the browser settings as explained below.
||These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Platforms when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Platforms work, for example by making sure visitors are finding what they need easily. The information collected through these cookies include anonymous traffic statistics, like number of page views, number of visitors, and time spent on each page.
||You can block or delete these cookies by changing the browser settings as explained below.
In their use of our services, Clients’ may enable various integrations which may set additional cookies. These cookies are set and controlled by Clients for various purposes such as website usage tracking and analytics and enabling Site features. Sengii does not control the placement of such cookies. Use of these cookies is governed by Client’s own privacy and cookie policies.
Sengii and its service providers may use embedded pixel technologies (or pixel tags) for the purposes of identifying unique user visits (as opposed to aggregate hits) and for advertising purposes. In addition, embedded pixels or other technologies may be used in e-mails and our online display advertising to provide information on when the e-mail or ad was opened to track marketing campaign responsiveness; information collected using these technologies may be associated with the recipient’s e-mail address.
3. Your Choices
On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
Please note that if you reject cookies or disable cookies, your use of certain features or functions on our Platforms or service may be limited.
To find out more about cookies and similar technologies, including how to see what cookies and similar technologies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org and/or or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org, and follow the opt-out instructions there. If you access the Websites on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings. If you wish to not have your information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads, you may opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources available here and following the opt-out instructions there, or if located in the European Union, visit the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance’s Your Online Choices opt-out tool here. By opting out of targeted advertisements you will no longer see advertisements on Platforms from third-party partners that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance; however, you may still continue to see other non-targeted advertisements on our Platforms.
Inapplicability of Privacy Policies of Any Linked Websites or Other Third Parties
California Privacy Rights
The Platforms are not intended for use by or targeted at children under 13, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 13.
Conditions of Use
Last updated September 10, 2019
Address: 1821 Hillandale Rd Ste 1B-198, Durham, NC 27705
Phone: 844 573 6444
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Platforms here: Terms of Service